CL10V3-DPC Series VERSYMMETRIC CAR LIFT
Call for Price
Challenger CL10V3-DPC Series VERSYMMETRIC CAR LIFT
Challenger CL10V3-DPC model features our exclusive Versymmetric® technology to allow you to service the widest range of vehicles and maximize your bottom line. 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms with our industry-first directSPOT™ design eliminate the need to shuffle a vehicle back and forth to swing the front arm clear of the tire to reach recommended lift points. Accurate first-try spotting will boost your productivity as well as reduce frustration in your shop.
We also offer the CL10V3 in several configurations to meet your service application needs. A drive-on pad option provides the quickest vehicle spotting for express bays. Our added Quick Cycle™ models can rise in just 27 seconds and lower in only 17 seconds. Quick Cycle™ technology’s increased lift speed will drastically boost your service potential. Adjustable height and width options are also available. In addition, choose between a wide range of accessories to make the Challenger CL10V3-DPC the perfect choice for your shop. Expand your service potential with our most versatile, easy-to-operate lift.
Features & Benefits
- 10,000 lb. lift capacity
- Versymmetric® offset front arms provide directSPOT™ to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential
- Oversized 5 in. diameter pulley and heavy duty 5/16 in. cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life
- 48 in. elongated carriage design increases lift life
- Standard model fits 12 foot ceiling height. Additional 2 foot or 3 foot extensions available
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Premium double telescoping screw pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
- Fully gusseted base plate design increases column rigidity
- Pulley-less jacketed single-point lock release system makes for smoother, easier operation and longer life
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
There are no reviews yet.